Fedora 10 theme ideas

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 07:25:09 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-04-02 at 12:57 +0800, Andy Fitzsimon wrote:
> G'day everyone,
>
> Congratulations of all the Fedora9 efforts I've seen.
> Shamefully my work and relocation to singapore kept me from
> contributing to the great things happening around Fedora.
>
> So onto Fedore 10 right ???
>
> I was thinking of reviving or building upon the flying high concept
> from FC7 with some more artwork.
>
> for initial inspiration:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/andyfitz/2366301782/
> or something similar http://www.flickr.com/photos/andyfitz/tags/sky/
>
> Nothing say infinite freedom like looking to the sky.
> What do you reckon?
>
> Andy

Great. It's good to start this early with the theming, thus we'll have
less problems in the future with time schedule :)

Personally, out of the flicker images, I think this one is the best:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andyfitz/493114126/

It's more colourful that most of the others but still does show only sky
(i.e. no buildings). Beautiful!