Fedora 10 theme ideas

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Apr 2 15:09:23 UTC 2008

Frank Murphy wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-04-02 at 12:04 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
>
>>> The skies are nice, but what about:
>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/waterfall/clusters/
>>>
>>> Roar=Voice, Timeless=Infinite, Flowing=Freedom
>> Sure, consider doing a formal proposal.
>
> Is it here I make the formal proposal?,
> or should I try joining the wiki?

Both. Quote from the wiki page [1]:

Formally propose your theme submission on fedora-art-list

When your theme's wiki page is ready, send a proposal to fedora-art-list
using the following email subject format:

[F10 theme proposal] (name of theme) Round 1

For example: "F10 theme proposal] Fedora Finite Round 1"

[1] - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes