[Fwd: Re: gdm login page look&feel]

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu Apr 3 10:36:07 UTC 2008

Frank Murphy wrote:
> Some concerns re:
>
> "gdm login page look&feel"
>
> on the devel list.

On the *test* list. I am not subscribed there, so I can't reply directly.

> Maybe someone more up to speed can allay concerns?

Pretty much this is the final look and feel of the GMD dialog, barring
some last minute patched to the GDM, which is not yet final.

Of course GDM in F9 looks different than F8, it was rewritten and now is
themed from GTK+, we, the art team, have not touched it in any way. And
this is the way forward for GDM, that will be upstream (GNOME 2.24). If
there are bugs with it, please report them.

As for backgrounds, indeed, the F9 theme is pretty much complete. It may
receive only minor adjustments.