Nodoka suggestions for Fedora 10

Gian Paolo Mureddu gmureddu at prodigy.net.mx
Thu Apr 3 21:45:59 UTC 2008

Wow... No that I look at your mockups the look on the F7 notification
balloons reminded me of FC5-6 look. Nice, though. The ones for F9 look
also very nice, and the important thing: the panel style for the taskbar
panel looks really nice, now I'd wonder how would it look if the upper
panel had also the same style (the main problem would be the menu bar
inheriting the same style for consistency look. For the buttons I
thought of something like the mouse-over hover effect you have in the
taksbar buttons (for consistency's sake), in another (but consistent)
color, if like. Now how to make this play nice with Nodoka? So that it
all looks consistent?