FUDCon Boston Artwork

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Fri Apr 4 17:10:55 UTC 2008

Hi fedora-art-list:

A couple of loose ends regarding artwork for FUDCon Boston (along side
the Red Hat Summit) that I wanted to try to get some closure on.

Cc: Kristin Nordstrom and Mary Bitter, who are helping with FUDCon from
the RH internal side.

(1) Overall FUDCon Boston 2008 logo.

There were some generic FUDCon logo designs in the tshirt design
process, which I thought looked great.  We're going to probably want to
make some large posters (flip-chart sized, though I don't have the exact
dimensions yet) with that logo on it, so if we could get a finalized
logo for FUDCon Boston 2008, that would be great.

(2) Tshirt art.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/T-Shirt

There were two nice t-shirt designs on this page for FUDCon shirts.
Does the art team favor one over the other, or consider one of those
designs "final"?  We'd like to begin the t-shirt pricing process.

Thanks!

--Max