FUDCon Boston Artwork

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Fri Apr 4 17:23:55 UTC 2008

Max Spevack wrote:
> Hi fedora-art-list:
>
> A couple of loose ends regarding artwork for FUDCon Boston (along side
> the Red Hat Summit) that I wanted to try to get some closure on.
>
> Cc: Kristin Nordstrom and Mary Bitter, who are helping with FUDCon from
> the RH internal side.
>
> (1) Overall FUDCon Boston 2008 logo.
>
> There were some generic FUDCon logo designs in the tshirt design
> process, which I thought looked great.  We're going to probably want to
> make some large posters (flip-chart sized, though I don't have the exact
> dimensions yet) with that logo on it, so if we could get a finalized
> logo for FUDCon Boston 2008, that would be great.

Sure, attached.

> (2) Tshirt art.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/T-Shirt
>
> There were two nice t-shirt designs on this page for FUDCon shirts. Does
> the art team favor one over the other, or consider one of those designs
> "final"?  We'd like to begin the t-shirt pricing process.

I think the one with the pru in it (design #1) is better. You could
consider it final I think. The only concern is that it's derived from a
Attribution-Noncommercial 2.0 Generic photo. Is that okay? If not I can
probably go out and shoot some photos of the skyline and redo this weekend.