F9 CD/DVD art

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Fri Apr 4 17:25:57 UTC 2008

Well, the Fedora 8 CD/DVD media and jacket art was absolutely beautiful,
and everyone loved it.

In order to get the fastest possible turnaround time from our media
producers worldwide once the GOLD bits are finalized, it would be great
if we could get the F9 CD/DVD artwork and jackets finalized pretty soon.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MediaArt

I don't see anything up here yet, so I thought I'd ask what the timeline
is.

Thanks for all your brilliant work on the artwork once again this
release.

I must confess that I don't read fedora-art-list very often, and all I
see is the outputs that come from the team, but everything always looks
great, and even more important, it's done in a community-led and
collaborative way.

--Max