Fwd: Release Party Flyers

Jeffrey Tadlock linux at elfshadow.net
Sat Apr 5 14:18:05 UTC 2008

Hi Art Team,

I posted the below to the art list late last week, it doesn't look
like I had any takers.  The Fedora Ambassador Steering Committee is
planning on making the Release Party push to the Ambassadors at the
beginning of the upcoming week.  I would like to be able to provide a
generic flyer to ambassadors that they can use with minimal changes to
print up for their local release party.

I have absolutely zero artistic ability and could use some help with
this flyer. I am picturing a one-sheet flyer themed with F9 graphic(s)
and a text box somewhere on the page where the ambassador can fill in
their release party date, time, location and any special events they
might be doing at the party.  It would be good if the flyers could be
printed in color or black and white and still look presentable.

If I can provide you with more information, please don't hesitate to
let me know.  If someone could help me out with this, I would greatly
appreciate it - as would the other FAmSCo members.

Thanks!
Jeffrey
a.k.a. iWolf