Fwd: Release Party Flyers

Jeffrey Tadlock linux at elfshadow.net
Sat Apr 5 16:24:46 UTC 2008

On Sat, Apr 5, 2008 at 11:40 AM, Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>  What copy do you want for the poster? What do you want it to say? If you
> can provide the text, e.g.:
>
>  Come Celebrate Fedora 10's release!
>  CDs and DVDs available, swag available, blah balh balh

>  Time:
>  Location:
>  Special Notes:
>

>  (I'm sure you could come up with something better for the headline and
> byline?)

Thanks Máirín!  Let me run some ideas by FAmSCo and then I will post
back here with more info for the text.

Is it possible to have a text box area where an Ambassador could open
the flyer and modify the date, time, location and notes section
themselves?  My hope is to provide ambassadors with a general release
party flyer that they can add in their own date, time and location.
That will allow us to use this flyer as a basis for all of the Release
Parties we hope to see thrown shortly after the launch of Fedora 9.

Thanks again!

~Jeffrey