Fedora 9 Waves KDM mockup

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 22:55:55 UTC 2008

Hi,

as I promised, I sketched an idea for KDM. It's supposed to give the
general idea, so I didn't bothered with proper sizes, and I am aware
that on real desktop it will not be 640x480...

It's a rather dark theme, based on slightly edited night wallpaper. To
keep some consistency with F9 GDM, the "settings panel" is at the
bottom; and vertically in the centre (optically), horizontally to the
left (to keep some distance from the burning sulphur) is the
face-browser plus login window.

I hope it's still in time for someone to make the KDM theme :)

I uploaded it to my fedorapeople page.

http://mso.fedorapeople.org/waves/kdm.png
http://mso.fedorapeople.org/waves/kdm.svg

Thanks,