revised f9 wallpaper

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 20:18:55 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-04-06 at 14:00 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Ian Weller wrote:
> > On Sun, 6 Apr 2008, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> >
> >> This is one of the ideas I've been working with -
> >> http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/0001.png
> >>
> > Whoa. Almost looks like a UFO is abducting my taskbar. ;)
>
> Oh crap, I totally see that now too. :)
>
> This is a slightly different render of it, does it look less invasion-like?
>
> http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/from-below.7.png
>
> ~m

Looks good! The only thing I miss there are the reflections... ;-) Only
one thing bugs me, devel freeze is very near, we are way after the round
3 freeze... Are we going to make it in time?

Oh, and to the UFO thing.. IMHO the rays feel like UFO, but it is not
necessarily a bad thing :)

So for this, if we are able to make it in time, +1 from me.