revised f9 wallpaper

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Sun Apr 6 21:13:05 UTC 2008

Hey Luya,

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> It looks like a underwater view of the wave. I think these wave needs to
> be dynamic i.e spreading toward. It will be also an opportunity to take
> advantage of the script Matthias created from Fedora 7 where the wave
> varies weekly.  The effects should be subtle.  Máirín, do you have the
> svg version? I will give a try tonight.

That would be awesome! Give me maybe 45 minutes to clean it up and I'll
send it here. One thing though, when working with this file you've gotta
put it in outline mode otherwise the blurs will slow your machine to a
halt. Also, I've been rendering the bitmaps on the command line, eg:

inkscape --without-gui --export-png=0003b.png 0003.svg