A wallpaper material or what..

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Apr 7 14:31:38 UTC 2008

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Nicu Buculei a écrit :
>> Do we have a package like fedora-wallpapers-extra? Do we want such one?
>> AFAIK, we don't have a written policy about including extra wallpapers.
> Searching inside the wiki, here is the result:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/Backgrounds/Basics
>
> Perhaps that rule should be rewritten. One thing for sure, no offensive
> wallpapers.

Yeah, that section is ooooooold and could use a rewrite.
But I think the "best" rule is to set no rule (well, almost no rule,
avoid only illegal stuff).
People can submit anything, we can select what we think is useful (some
may want to submit ugly, tasteless, badly usable images and some may
like and want to use them, who are we to judge them?). That would be the
beauty of having a public gallery - allow people to interact directly.