[F10 theme proposal] Gears Round 1

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Apr 9 06:42:58 UTC 2008

Björn Persson wrote:
> Nicu Buculei wrote:
>> With a bit of impulse from Martin, here is the formal proposal for a F10
>> theme: Gears
>>
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes/Gears
>
> You dismissed the "blue paper" version as "not that realistic". I disagree. It
> looks just like a blueprint, which is much more realistic than blue ink on
> old yellowed paper. Blueprints fit perfectly in the old technology concept.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blueprint

I eased the wording, indeed, it fir the blueprint definition but I think
it is a departure for the original "steampunk" target. And I don't want
to dismiss it, I want more of a confirmation/infirmation about it being
on the right track.

For everybody - I tried to put some blue back in the Gears concept:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes/Gears#head-7ac71eb00a599f5ef6eb0f252c2bf35d01a228d5