Self Introduction: Ryan Lerch

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Apr 15 07:37:22 UTC 2008

ryan lerch wrote:
> Hi All,

Hi Ryan, I am glad to see you here.

> My name is Ryan Lerch, and would like to contribute to fedora via the
> Art Team. I am an amateur graphic designer, and willing to help out
> basically anywhere that i am needed. Other projects i contribute to are
> Inkscape and the Open Clip Art Library. Any suggestions / ideas for a

I worked with Ryan for a long time, both on Inkscape and OCAL, we
collaborated on tutorials and more. He is a valuable addition on our team.

> good starting out task are appreciated. I scanned the list and thought
> this one may be suitable:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService#head-1d57965f144d16a3c1c4cdbfda053e0fc8e3987f

Just a little time ago Frank published some sketches for the Amaterur
Radio SIG, too bad he didn't update the status on the DesignService page:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2008-April/msg00306.html