Joining the Fedora Artwork Team

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Apr 18 16:07:36 UTC 2008

Stojan Dimitrovski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm Stojan Dimitrovski, a more and more interested Deseginer and
> experienced Fedora user.

Hi and welcome!

> I'm a student at High School in Macedonia. I usually like drawing
> abstract things, icons... w/e I get an inspiration for.

Neat!
Do you know we have an ongoing task, development of the Echo icon set?
It may be what are you looking for, take a look at this recent mail from
the list archive:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2008-April/msg00278.html

> As this Page says it: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork#Join I did
> make an icon for the system-config-* request. It's still a draft, and I
> know I had a CLA signed somewhere, but I can't find it. I also had a
> Fedora Account, but I forgot it. :) So can someone help me get up to
> speed with the Fedora Account system?

Sorry, but I don't think I can help you if you don't remember the
username for FAS. I guess you have two options: ask an admin or sign the
CLA once more.