LiveUsbCreator Totem

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 21 13:39:43 UTC 2008

Samuele Storari wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Some days ago I've produced a totem for the LiveUsbCreator but it was for the release 8, now I produce something for the release 9.
> Have a look and give me a feedback, that's the link where u can find all the materials:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/LiveUsbCreator

I think I may have made this comment on the last one you did, but what
font is that?

Generally we use MgOpen Modata (free and open source font) or URW Gothic
(free and open source font) rather than random fonts, you know? It gives
our materials a more consistent look and feel plus it makes use of free
and open source fonts that are in accordance with the principles of Fedora.

Would you be willing to change the font to one of the recommended ones?