New contributor

ryan lerch ryanlerch at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 00:38:24 UTC 2008

Hi chris!

i'm relatively new to the fedora-art team too, but welcome to the mailing
list!

it sounds like you have read this already (your self intro to the mailing
list gives that away...) but make sure you read the steps outlined here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/#head-69bd0fee422cb98e214886e406d6b850c99451ff

so jump in, and choose one of those awesome tasks on the design queue. If
you need any help or advice feel free to ask!

once again, welcome!

cheers,
ryanlerch.