[Echo] preference-system-date sketches

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 09:35:31 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-08-01 at 02:26 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Version d for 16x16
>
> Luya

It's sharp now, although I still think the clock might be even bigger
(subjective opinion).

I have no further comments, you can upload it to git when you are
ready :)

You can try out the new tutorial I wrote:

https://fedorahosted.org/echo-icon-theme/wiki/AddingNewIconSet

Btw. don't push the icons to 0.3.2.x branch - that was created simply
for the sake of releasing a 0.3.2.1 bugfix release that fixed some
issues with 0.3.2 and added icons that were omitted accidentally.