[Echo] printer sketches

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Aug 4 07:41:38 UTC 2008

Martin Sourada wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-08-04 at 10:14 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
>> Maybe my tired eyes are at fault, but I find both of them a bit too blurry.
>>
> Do you have any idea/suggestion how to improve that (other than to
> recheck pixel grid alignment)? Does that feeling apply only on the icons
> I attached (22x22) or on the other sizes as well?

Only 22x22, even 16x16 seems crisp (maybe 32x32 is also a bit blurry,
but being larger it seems OK).

BTW, speaking of comparing various icon sizes, have you seen jimmac's
screencast about "one canvas workflow"?
http://jimmac.musichall.cz/log/?p=436

If so, what opinion have you about this, as you have a lot of experience
working with icons, could it be of benefit or the [possible] benefits
does not compensate for the additional work?