Tracking logo approval requests

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Aug 4 10:01:40 UTC 2008

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> Do we have a instance of RT or trac setup to keep track of logo
> requests? If not, should we?

AFAIK, we don't have one, this is handled manually by one single person.

I think it would make sense to keep track in one of those instances:
- if more people are in charge with the job (which I don't think is the
case, not so many requests and not so many people with the right
background for the task);
- if we want accountability and know who give permission to who and when
(more than what's in Mo's mail archives).

If we decide about keeping track, it may be made in the simplest form
with a wiki page (like the DesignService page), generating mail
notification for those in charge.