Hi

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Aug 4 10:10:14 UTC 2008

Karthik e wrote:
> Hi !!

Hi!

>           I am karthik.I am doing my UG(B.tech) at National Institute of
> Technology ,Trichy ,India. i am both windows and linux(Fedora) user.. i
> have a good knowledge on Photoshop and GIMP, and worked on few
> assignments in college using both.. i love fedora specially its

Do you have some of those assignments online so you can share?

> graphical part(icons,themes).. and i wish to contribute for fedora art
> team. hope i wish to get the guidance and advice for the art team.

That's a cool thing, if you like the icons you may want to help with the
new icon set, echo - https://fedorahosted.org/echo-icon-theme/ (you will
need some Inkscape knowledge/or general vector graphics for that).

Other than that, here is the page where we receive design requests:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService if you see something
interesting to not hesitate to try your hand.

Other than that, here are the theme proposals for Fedora 10:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes
It is about the time for us to work on them for the second round.