Tracking logo approval requests

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Mon Aug 4 11:31:59 UTC 2008

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Do we have a instance of RT or trac setup to keep track of logo
> requests?

No. We used to use a ticketing system and it was a royal pain in the
butt because it didn't work right, I ended up losing some requests, the
response piece was broken so I had to copy/paste information into my
mail client to respond manually and I didn't know if someone else who
might have been on the queue had already answered the ones I was
answering. And because the response piece didn't work it did not serve
the purpose as serving as a record since replies could not go thru it.

  If not, should we?

Does anyone else want to help me with the queue? Last time I checked,
no. I'd rather not uproot my system (thunderbird templates), which while
manual actually works quite well for me, if there's no good reason to.