Tracking logo approval requests

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 13:27:54 UTC 2008

> Máirín Duffy wrote:
>
> > Do we have a ticketing system right now? If not who will handle the
> > request to set one up to the infrastructure team, and who will test it
> > so that we know it will meet this need of providing a record before
> > taking the trouble to change the process and move?
>
> I think infrastructure team is recommending using the trac instance at
> fedorahosted.org these days. They might be able to setup a RT instance
> if needed (got to ask in #fedora-admin). I can help with testing.

How many requests a month are you getting for logos, Mo?  And does it
make sense to invest a bunch of time in setting up a queue and managing
it while the TM guidelines are in flux?  I agree that transparency is a
good thing, but given people's low or nonexistent helping Mo manage the
queue, and the potential shift in approval basis, is this a good use of
time and resources right now?

--
Paul W. Frields