Greetings and Salutations

Sean M Gatton sean.gatton at sinisterfx.org
Mon Aug 4 18:37:26 UTC 2008

Good day to all!

Hi, my name is Sean Gatton. For years I have been interested in the
concept of Linux distributions, ever since my father first introduced me
to Red Hat Linux in 1993, as a Sophmore in high school. At that age, I
began really working with computers, from old Apple IIe and II+, to
eventual IBM compatible DOS and Windows computers. Since I graduated
from high school, I began moving off from pencil/paper artwork, and have
moved more towards computer generated graphics. I've used numerous
graphics programs to date, and thoroughly enjoy designing webpages, web
graphics and UIs for World of Warcraft for friends of mine (as well as
myself).

Recently, I took care of reinstalling an operating system on my
sister-in-law's laptop for college. Rather then put Windows back on
there, I loaded Linux for her, which got me working more on the Linux
side of life, then Windows. Since then, I have been interested in
designing things to be used inside a Linux distribution, as designing
and tinkering are things I thoroughly enjoy!

Well, that about covers it at the moment.

Sean