help with feature process diagram

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 18:34:27 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-08-03 at 15:38 +1000, ryan lerch wrote:
> I had done this before the other drawing was posted by Klaatu and
> Gort. But i thought i would post it up anyway...
>
> The SVG is attached, and is also available here:
> http://ryanlerch.fedorapeople.org/festurerequestprocess.svg
>
> a PNG is available here:
> http://ryanlerch.fedorapeople.org/featurerequestprocess.png
>
> feel free to change / add / remove any parts of this diagram to suit
> the needs of the process...
>
> hope this helps,
>
> ryanlerch

Hi all,

I like this one better than Klaatu's, though both are great! In this one
it seems the space is used slightly better, also it has more lively
colours/shading. I am unsure about the texture used in background
(vertical lines), but that's just my preference :-p

Just my €0.02,
Martin

PS: John, I've got no issues opening both SVGs in inkscape directly from
Evolution (fully up2date Fedora 9). Maybe problem with thunderbird?