Using photos rather than "art"

Bob Peterson rpeterso at redhat.com
Thu Aug 7 04:44:13 UTC 2008

Here's another photo I took.  This one has nice blue Fedora-like
colors and shows the top side of a jellyfish.  The symbol on the
back of the jellyfish is pretty close to the Fedora infinity symbol;
it could be morphed into one pretty easily by some creative soul
with tools.  (This photo has not been doctored).  Caution: It is 1.5MB.

http://www.robertpeterson.org/PICT0085.JPG

It's not perfectly in focus, but I might be able to find others
like it in my collection.  I realize the need to not be too
"cluttered" in background photos.

Regards,

Bob Peterson