R: Re: Using photos rather than "art"

Samuele Storari sstorari at byte-code.com
Thu Aug 7 08:18:42 UTC 2008

I really think that the bottom isn't a Blue Beatyfull Subject, but THE Right "Blue Beatyfull Subject".

This time we have to work with a difficult name to face, we can ignore it, but I really don't think this will be the right way.
But maybe this time we can use a photo, it would be something different, changing - mixing is always good ;)

Just a question, I comes back from Holiday just a few days ago... what about all the purposes for F10? With "cambridge" what we will do?

Samuele