R: Re: Solar theme Round 2

Samuele Storari sstorari at byte-code.com
Tue Aug 19 12:33:32 UTC 2008

Ok, I'll do some correction on round 2, the planets aren't correct, cos they'r totally invented, like Sun, and the blu sky, remember in the space the sky is dark.
:D
But forget about the realism, think about the idea behind, they'r mean the satellite rule in the universe as the community stay for fedora.
Greg said to think about power user, he was right, i'll correct ASAP like the contrast and the bright.
Last consideration the light behind is the part changing by daytime.

Samuele