R: Re: Solar theme Round 2

Samuele Storari sstorari at byte-code.com
Tue Aug 19 14:03:10 UTC 2008

I will provide all the source, sorry, i'm new to the open source and it's not so simple for me.
About the moon, it wasn't only brushes, one of the three was made using a photo that i've manipulated before.
I will provide their too (the brushes) cos they are totally open.
The trouble about my source it's they are really big, about 44,5 mb cos it's a .psd file and not a svg and i've got some difficult to share them.
But i will do my best to let other person work on m purpose.

Samuele