Solar theme Round 2

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 17:08:11 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-08-19 at 18:08 +0200, Samuele Storari wrote:
> ok, thanks all for the patience...
> Now on the wiki page u really can find all, from the new image to the source file.
> In this version i tried to use a less brighted sun with and dedicate more space to the content of the desktop.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes/Solar
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/f/f7/Solar_roun2_wiki_format.jpg
>
> And here u can see a lil test:
> https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/e/e6/Screenshot.png
>
> Hope u like and agree.
> For any comment I'm here.
>
> Samuele

I must say I like it :) In the screenshot it looks pretty well, only the
moons/planets make some icons harder to discern. I'd remove them. The
rest seems fine :)

Martin

PS: I noticed your mail client adds R: instead of the traditional Re: to
the Subject which causes the [R: and Re:]'s to pile... So I removed the
unnecessary parts from the subject in this reply :-p

PPS: I also noticed you use rather colloquial English and since many of
the art contributors are not native English speakers it sometimes might
be harder to understand what you say... Would you mind using more
'formal' language?