Solar Round 2 updates

Ian Weller ianweller at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 20:57:55 UTC 2008

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 05:13:27PM +0200, Samuele Storari wrote:
> I've posted on the wiki the other format for the Solar Theme, the Splash, the "anaconda header", and Prompt Screen.

Lookin' sharp! I'd use this.

The wallpaper is definitely still a bit too busy... removing the planets
behind the blue sun and making the sun itself a bit more transparent
would probably help. I'm liking the low-contrast nebula in the
background though... we'll definitely have fun making the time-based
backgrounds for that :)

And, as already stated, there are a few issues with the actual logo
usage, but that can be easily dealt with, I think.

--
Ian Weller <ianweller at gmail.com>                  http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint:  E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226  B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36