New desktop sound theme.

Chris Norman chris.norman4 at ntlworld.com
Sun Aug 31 21:30:20 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-08-31 at 14:26 -0700, Klaatu wrote:

>         1. How can I apply the new theme to my ubuntu machine?
>
> is that a typo or a joke or are you serious?

Neither.

I used to use fedora about 6 versions back, but now with the graphical
user interface becoming more accessible, I find ubuntu a hole lot more
accessible (wehich is (as you can probably imagine) quite important to
me), at leat until orca supports QT as well as GTK.

>         2. Whom do I send the updated sound theme to for confirmation?
>
> i don't know but i can't wait to hear it.  do you have it posted
> somewhere?

No, I have no where to host it, if anyone has any ideas? ...
Cheers.