[Nodoka GTK2 Engine] Gathering ideas for next release - update

Andy Fitzsimon andyfitz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 01:42:01 UTC 2008

I'm loving the frame shadow modes. awesome!

slider and scrollbards could be rounder.  but hey thats only my
preference and is available in gtkrc.

making those arrows darker and smaller would give the same balance.
and maybe look a little neater..  your call
either way .. great improvements in functionality.

-Andy