help with feature process diagram

ryan lerch ryanlerch at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 05:38:54 UTC 2008

I had done this before the other drawing was posted by Klaatu and Gort. But
i thought i would post it up anyway...

The SVG is attached, and is also available here:
http://ryanlerch.fedorapeople.org/festurerequestprocess.svg

a PNG is available here:
http://ryanlerch.fedorapeople.org/featurerequestprocess.png

feel free to change / add / remove any parts of this diagram to suit the
needs of the process...

hope this helps,

ryanlerch