Release Artwork Process

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Wed Aug 6 10:44:31 UTC 2008

Hy,

I had yesterday no time for IRCing, but the diagram looks very nice.
Some ideas I had on this to improve this Diagram a bit:
* did't we have a corporate Font for fedora?
* the pases/steps I found very good - not to much steps to get to a goal
* what should be Phase 2 and 3 (text)?
* Sorry, to hear about the stripes, I found them ... not so good for reading

I would vote to implement it directly into the guidelines
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork#Fedora_Artwork_Guidelines

best,

Henrik