Greetings and Salutations

Sean M Gatton sean.gatton at sinisterfx.org
Wed Aug 6 17:11:11 UTC 2008

Most of the designs that I have, whether it is a webpage or else UI from
World of Warcraft, is viewable from my website:

http://www.sinisterfx.org

and for the World of Warcraft UI's, in the forums of
http://kota.sinisterfx.org.

How familiar am I with GIMP? I have attempted to use it, and have been
working on it a lot more. Coming from an era of Photoshop, it does take
some getting use to, but I have been working on it fairly solid now for
the last few months. Depressingly, it's not as much time in as I have
with Photoshop, but it's like going from an automatic, to standard
transmission -- easily done, just takes getting use to is all.