Hello hello

Evangeline McGlynn emcglynn at redhat.com
Wed Aug 13 15:20:02 UTC 2008

> Have you any graphics to share?

I'm afraid I'm terrible about putting things online, but

Here's a link to my most recent project at Red Hat:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MyFedora/Mockups
I'm working on the Fedora Community interfaces with another member of
the Art group, the very talented Máirín.  If you go down to the people
pages, you can see what I've been up to in the past week or so.

And here's a link to my favorite project in college:
http://map.wisc.edu/
Obviously this wasn't all me (I was part of a 4-man team), but I can
take credit for the bus routes and text placement implementation (both
along with my friend Jamon); all of the interface design; and some of
the 3-D buildings (those were from the original paper map from the
1970s, but someone (me) had to draw in the buildings that had been built
since the last update so that they matched the old ones.  As I recall,
the Veterinary Diagnostic Lab, the Microbial Sciences Building, Kelner
Hall, and 21 N. Park St. are mine, along with a few others).

I hope you find these work samples to your liking.  One of these days
I'm going to get my act together and put something nice up on the web
with all my work in one place, but in the mean time I hope these two
links suffice.

thanks,
eve