[F10 themes: round 2] Gears: lot of gears

Robin Norwood rnorwood at redhat.com
Wed Aug 13 23:32:15 UTC 2008

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 16:32:21 -0500
Ian Weller <ianweller at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 04:50:38PM -0400, Robin Norwood wrote:
> > http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Clock_Tower,_Great_Court,_Trinity_College,_Cambridge.jpg
> >
> Not that this has anything to do with anything, but...
> /me spots Cambridge in the URL
> /me looks at the Fedora 10 release name
> /me ducks

Well, I did a GIS for 'Cambridge clock tower' to find the above
image...  Trinity college is a (relatively) well-known college in
Cambridge (UK, not MA).  Sir Isaac Newton happens to
be an alum. Newton knew a bit about motion, and was also the originator
of the clockwork universe theory.  Nice how that works out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clockwork_universe

-RN

--
Robin Norwood