Round 2 Deadline: 1 Sept 2008

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Thu Aug 14 14:39:32 UTC 2008

Hey folks,

Let's set the deadline for round 2 to 1 September 2008. Sound like a
good idea? Consider this an official kick in the pants to get more
artwork flowing :)

Just as a reminder, if you'd like your F10 theme proposal to make it
through round 3, you must have the following 4 pieces of artwork
completed and uploaded to your proposal's wiki page:

* At least 1 wallpaper draft design
* At least 1 vertically-long piece of supporting artwork (for example, a
draft firstboot graphic)
* At least 1 horizontally-long piece of supporting artwork (for example,
a draft anaconda banner graphic)
* At least 1 square-ish piece of artwork (for example, the gnome splash
or the firstboot/anaconda splashes)

Not sure what theme proposals are available to work on or want to read
up a little more about how our artwork process works? Check out:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes

This is a great opportunity to get artwork you worked on in a very
popular Linux distro! So let's get moving!! :)

~m

(PS if it seems we are in agreement about the Sep 1 deadline, I'll make
a planet Fedora blog post about the deadline with the same information
above in the next day or two. If you are a frequenter of online
Fedora-related or art-related forums such as Fedora Forum or deviantart,
please feel free to post this information in those communities as well!)