R: Re: Solar Round 2 updates

Samuele Storari sstorari at byte-code.com
Fri Aug 22 19:06:17 UTC 2008

I'm a little hurry right now, but just a quite response about the brushes:

http://hawksmont.com/blog/gimp-brushes-moon/

Here u find the brushes I've used, Totally free and open.

Another lil thing... I'm a personal estimator of Vector Graph. But in these case there's no vector, u can't have the same result for this subject, u know ;)
I will give u update and some response monday.
Good week end to all the Art team.

I need a little help to convert my image in the 15 color with Gimp, can someone help me?... thanks

Ciao
Samuele

Ps: Thanks for all your advice guys.