Echo for F10? [was: Re: [Echo] One Canvas workflow + making commits easier]

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Aug 27 10:07:36 UTC 2008

Martin Sourada wrote:

> Just for information, nodoka-notification-theme wasn't accepted by Fesco
> as feature, even though they seem to be OK with the change (so we
> changed it recently). It seems like artwork things are preferred to be
> decided by the Art Team rather than Fesco. I have a feeling it might be

Yes, but, from a marketing POV, if we list it as a "feature" it will be
picked by more news source and help building the excitement around the
new release.

> same for Echo. In this case I personally think Echo should be put on
> evaluation by Art Team and Desktop Team. If both agree it's ready for
> default we can roll it in ;-)

So we crosspost this to the Desktop list or just hope mclasen will
notice the thread?

> The thing is, we haven't decided what we expect from default icon theme.
> How big the coverage needs to be, what needs to be covered, ...

Thus my initial question if we feel comfortable about proposing it.