R: Re: InvinXble Updates

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Aug 27 12:17:16 UTC 2008

Máirín Duffy wrote:

> Creative Commons works have to be CC-BY or CC-BY-SA only to be
> compatible with Fedora. See:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Licensing#Good_Licenses_3
>
> -ND and -NC can't be allowed unfortunately.

According to that page, Fedora is also OK with -ND, even the this is not
considered Free by FSF, only -NC is forbidden (but it is a good thing to
avoid -ND, something like Samuele's derivation would not permitted by -ND).

Speaking of -ND, the only place where I think it may fit is the
Wallpaper Extras gallery, for photos, but even there is makes things
more complicated, so it is not forbidden but not recommended either.