Fedora Kickoff button artwork request

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Fri Aug 29 14:00:05 UTC 2008

Hi Artwork team!
We are trying to customize and do some Fedora branding
for KDE 4 and we need some artwork.

The first one is Fedora button for Kickoff - it's
application launcher in KDE. There is small button
which currently links to KDE project web. But we
want our custom button. Default button can be found
here: /usr/share/kde4/apps/desktoptheme/default/
widgets/branding.svg (kdebase-workspace package).
More info can be found on Wiki.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JaroslavReznik/
FedoraKDEBranding/KickOff

And of course there are so many places in KDE 4
for artwork (like plasma theme etc...)

Thanks for help!

---
Jaroslav Reznik <jreznik at redhat.com>
Software Engineer - Base OS Core Services Brno
Red Hat, Inc.
+420 532 294 275