New desktop sound theme.

Klaatu gort.klaatu at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 22:34:41 UTC 2008

How big are the files? I have a place i can place them, also a server to
which i can give you temporary access.  Let me know how big they are and if
nothing else i will email you offlist the information you need to post.

-klaatu

2008/8/31 Luya Tshimbalanga <luya at fedoraproject.org>

> Chris Norman a écrit :
> >>         2. Whom do I send the updated sound theme to for confirmation?
> >>
> >> i don't know but i can't wait to hear it.  do you have it posted
> >> somewhere?
> >>

> > No, I have no where to host it, if anyone has any ideas? ...
> > Cheers.
> >
> Have you considered to get Fedora account?
>
> Luya

---
uzu linukso. subtenu libera programaro.
kotizu al http://www.thebadapples.info/ogg.xml