FirstAidKit Artwork

Michael Langlie mlanglie at redhat.com
Mon Dec 1 17:21:19 UTC 2008

Hi,

Cool icon, but one thing to keep in mind: The Red Cross owns the trademark to the red cross icon/logo. They have sent cease and desist orders to game companies that use it as an icon for health re-ups. They do suggest using a green cross or white cross on a green background instead as a generic alternative.

Reference:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emblems_of_the_Red_Cross

Mike