Introduction

Tylan Lee tylan.lee at mac.com
Thu Dec 4 18:27:52 UTC 2008

Hello everyone,

I'm excited to be apart of this art team, so let me introduce myself. I originally went to school for recording engineering, got hired at Apple teaching people how to use the music software, but later wanted to explore my drawing capabilities. I moved over to illustrations, learning Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. After Apple laid me off I enrolled back in college for computer information technology and systems management. I'll be graduating by the end of February, along with becoming an Adobe Certified Expert. As for design work, I create advertisements for clothing companies and models. There are two links below showing my recent design work. My main role here will probably be PromoBanners

Thank you for your time, I look forward to this.

http://i33.tinypic.com/2dt0flv.png

http://i33.tinypic.com/30i9xfm.png