T-shirt logo design tool

Charlie Brej fedora-art at brej.org
Fri Dec 12 09:54:30 UTC 2008

Máirí­n Duffy wrote:
> Hey Charlie,
> I tried generating on my own tonight and had a lot of issues. I don't
> know if maybe I'm missing some *-devel packages?

Oh yeah, sorry, should have mentioned those:
# yum install cairo-devel pango-devel glib2-devel

> I've attached my script file with a set of tags. Does it work for you?
> Do you know why it isn't working for me?

I think that should fix it. If you can then catch me before midday to adjust
anything (btw, you can set the minimum text size). Here is what they look like atm:
http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/fudcon.png
http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/fudcon.svg