FUDCon Boston 2009 tshirt designs

Máirí­n Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Mon Dec 15 19:01:29 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

Here's what I came up with over the weekend. I made the design two-color
so hopefully it'll be cheaper to print (we may be able to save a little
bit more if the fudcon logo on the front of the shirt is all white. I've
attached a thumbnail showing what that would look like as well.)

There's two main designs that are just different in the treatment of the
back portion of the shirt.

Let me know what you think of these. I'll be calling the printers this
afternoon for a quote and to make sure they can produce them in time.

design 1:
https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/1/17/Artwork_T(2d)Shirt_fudcon-boston-2009-1_design.png

design 2:
https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/1/19/Artwork_T(2d)Shirt_fudcon-boston-2009-2_design.png