T-shirt logo design tool

Charlie Brej fedora-art at brej.org
Mon Dec 15 22:42:40 UTC 2008

Máirí­n Duffy wrote:
> Hey Charlie,
>
> Charlie Brej wrote:
>> Yeah, I accidentally reduced all fonts by 1 which effects the small
>> fonts the most. (now fixed)
>> I also just one of just the fedora logo
>> http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/try4.png /
>> http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/try4.svg
>
> Do you have the xpm files you used to make this version using the Fedora
> logo instead of the FUDcon logo?
>
> ~m

If you pick up the latest version[1] it should have a new script to generate the
fedora logo(fedora_logo_script), and some of the compile bugs you found cleared
up (hopefully). The fedora logo takes ages to process because it has a larger
area but you can speed it up by changing
#define MINFONT 3
#define MINFONT 10
This will give up earlier once the font size drops below 10 (rather than the
original 3). So it doesn't give a fully filled design but it gives a reasonable
quick estimate.

[1] http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/wordlogo.tar.gz